I've got a lot of stressful events going on in my life, and I've found that when I'm feeling worn down or depressed, it helps to outline things that I'm thankful for. It reminds me that things may seem bad now, but I'm really not that bad off....
1. I am in a loving, faithful relationship with a man who loves me and supports me unconditionally.
2. I live in a beautiful home, located in a safe neighborhood.
3. I have job security, and a paycheck that pays my bills.
4. I am college-educated, and have the opportunity to pursue education at the professional level.
5. My family loves and supports me, as I do them.
6. I have a group of great friends, and I am continuing to meet great new people.
7. I had the strength and courage to move 1200 miles away from everyone and everything I have ever known to chase down my dream.
8. I have the ability to run.
What are you thankful for?
3 years ago